ABUSED ANIMALS OF THE WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum/web page dedicated to raising awareness of abused animals all over the world. Aiming to raise money to wipe out the abuse of animals.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction to Abused Animals of the World

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

I started this cause on Facebook recently so as to try and make a difference!
I feel ashamed when I receive all the invitations to join different animal cruelty causes, every day a different cause where animals suffer. With the help of the internet these days just maybe we can reach enough people to make that difference.

We managed to achive ove 1000 members in two weeks far beyond my expectations, to all those who have become members I thank you and too the people who have donated money in the very early stages.

I would be delighted if you would join and it would be great if you could invite all your friends to do the same.
Every penny counts towards a better life for abused animals. If you could give any amount it would help. One penny from everyone adds up. Don't think it is embarrassing to only give this amount, it's not! Every penny counts. I will do all I can to make sure every penny raised will go towards helping these abused animals and the prevention of this ever happing again in the future. Give our domestic and wildlife a pain free as possible life
Thank you Dave

https://abusedanimalsofworld.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum